Dear all, September 10, 2021
On September 6, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced to maintain Level 2 epidemic alert from September 7 to September 20. Please continue following epidemic prevention and control measures to protect health of people in Taiwan. If you need to go out, please wear a mask all the time, strengthen hand disinfection, and avoid going to the exposure venues and epidemic areas announced by the Central Epidemic Command Center.
The Office of International Affairs continues to provide services to all overseas degree students and you can also use the following websites to keep abreast of the latest epidemic situation.
1. Taiwan Social Distancing App available for download (Recommended): Taiwan Social Distancing app available for download; public urged to use app to receive information about COVID-19 spread - Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov.tw)
2. Latest press release by the Taiwan CDC: Press Releases - Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (cdc.gov.tw)
3. NTNU Pandemic Safety Measures announcements: 國立臺灣師範大學新型冠狀病毒防疫專區 (ntnu.edu.tw)
4. Taipei City Government Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/humansoftaipei/
5. NTNU school App (Required): 【臺灣師範大學】App下載 (ntnu.edu.tw)
Please pay extra attention here:
1. Students with relevant travel history, contact history, or contact with a confirmed person at risk of infection, please stay at home according to the announcement date of the CDC.
2. If you have any suspected symptoms such as fever, respiratory discomfort, diarrhea, and new loss of taste or smell, you should:
(1) Report to 1922 ASAP and they will provide you with further information on what to do. During this time, please stay at home.
(2) If you are a resident of Taipei city, you may go to one of the fast screening centers for the test (Do NOT take public transportation and DO wear a mask).
**If one of the above two situations applies to you: Please voluntarily report your situation to the school (Reporting System for Following Up on Persons at Risk of Infection and Self-reporting System for Fever or Other Symptoms on the NTNU school App). You also have to report to the dormitory staff immediately if you live in the school dormitory.
Please retain your normal routine at home and stay calm. Let’s follow all the protocols to fight the epidemic and get through this difficult time. If you have any related questions, please feel free to ask us by phone or email.
The Office of International Affairs
National Taiwan Normal University