|Department of Mechatronic Technology||Degree||Master’s|
|Enrollment Semesters||2020 Fall|
|Language of Instruction||Program taught in English (* Program with enough English courses to meet graduation requirements)|
- Document Review
- Weighted Score:
Document Review: 100%
- Chinese Language Proficiency (Provide one of the following Chinese certificates):
Test of Chinese as Foreign Language, TOCFL Level - 2
or any other Chinese Proficiency Certificate with a score equivalent to above items
Recommended offer Chinese language proficiency but not necessary
English Language Proficiency (Provide one of the following English score reports):
TOEFL iBT - 47
IELTS - 4
TOEIC - 550
or any other English Proficiency Certificate with a score equivalent to above items
Recommended offer English language proficiency but not necessary
- Signed application form
※Please print out, sign the application forms, scan and upload it to the system.
- Two-inch passport photo
- Receipt or proof of application fee or a U.S. dollar wire transfer
- Passport/Identification and R.O.C. Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) for those holding one
※If the applicant is of foreign nationality as specified in Article 2 under the MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan and possesses (or has possessed) nationality status from the Republic of China (R.O.C.), additional proof is required, such as entry and departure records for the past 6 years, a declaration form stating that they do not hold a R.O.C. household registration, Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China or other proof of documents.
- An official financial statement
※a minimum of NTD 100,000 (or USD 3,000) is required. Please select one of the following ways of submission:
(1)An official financial statement issued within the past three months from a financial institution.
(2)If the financial statement provided is not under the name of the applicant, please submit (a) the sponsor’s financial statement (b) a financial guarantee from the sponsor
(3)The proof showing the applicant have been awarded full scholarship.
- Diploma of the highest academic degree
- One translated copy of the applicant’s highest diploma in English or Chinese
- One translated copy of the applicant’s complete transcripts (for ALL years of study) in English or Chinese
※Eligible applicants who graduate at the same year as the admission to National Taiwan Normal University must submit transcripts for each academic semester and the ‘Deposition of Admission Documents for National Taiwan Normal University International Applicants’, and are not required to submit the diploma during application. The diploma and transcripts for each academic semester must be submitted upon registration (Diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities.); otherwise, the applicants admitted to NTNU will have their admission revoked.
※Applicants applying with diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities. If authentication cannot be completed by the application deadline, please submit degree certificate, complete transcript and a signed Deposition of Admission Documents.
※Admitted students must submit the original ones for review to the Office of International Affairs on the day of enrollment.
※NTNU holds the right to request applicants to have their degree certificate or diploma authenticated by the ROC diplomatic missions should NTNU find any problem in the applicants’ documents.
- Language proficiency certificate: Please refer to the "Language proficiency".
- Two recommendation letter(s)
- Study plan
- Research proposal
- Any document that might be supportive
- Admitted students are not allowed to defer admission until the next academic year.
|Introduction||Please check the following information for the programs of department/institute: http://www.me.ntnu.edu.tw/en/intro/super_pages.php?ID=intro1|
|Features of Curriculum||Please check the following information for the programs of department/institute: http://www.me.ntnu.edu.tw/en/course/super_pages.php?ID=course1&Sn=13|
|Career Prospects||In terms of further education, graduates may choose to pursue further studies in this department or register in doctoral courses in other domestic or international programs. |
Opto-mechatronic integration is a growing trend in modern engineering and industry, offering many career choices. Employment possibilities are as follows:
1. Engineer or technical talents in the hardware, or software industries of precision machinery, automated production, electronics, photoelectric and display, and information technology etc.
2. Opto-mechatronic integration talents in the 3C industry.
3. Technology-intensive opto-mechatronic integration engineers in the high-tech industry.
4. Advanced engineers and R&D talents in the field of opto-mechatronic integration engineering.
|Contact Information||Mr. Zhi-xiang Yang / 886-2-7749-3503 / email@example.com|