|Department of Health Promotion and Health Education||Degree||Doctorate|
|Enrollment Semesters||2020 Fall|
|Language of Instruction||Program taught in English (* Program with enough English courses to meet graduation requirements)|
- Document Review
- Weighted Score:
Document Review: 100%
- Chinese Language Proficiency (Provide one of the following Chinese certificates):
Test of Chinese as Foreign Language, TOCFL Level - 3
Chinese Language Proficiency is recommended, but not necessary.
English Language Proficiency: Not Required
- Signed application form
※Please print out, sign the application forms, scan and upload it to the system.
- Two-inch passport photo
- Receipt or proof of application fee or a U.S. dollar wire transfer
- Passport/Identification and R.O.C. Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) for those holding one
※If the applicant is of foreign nationality as specified in Article 2 under the MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan and possesses (or has possessed) nationality status from the Republic of China (R.O.C.), additional proof is required, such as entry and departure records for the past 6 years, a declaration form stating that they do not hold a R.O.C. household registration, Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China or other proof of documents.
- An official financial statement
※a minimum of NTD 100,000 (or USD 3,000) is required. Please select one of the following ways of submission:
(1)An official financial statement issued within the past three months from a financial institution.
(2)If the financial statement provided is not under the name of the applicant, please submit (a) the sponsor’s financial statement (b) a financial guarantee from the sponsor
(3)The proof showing the applicant have been awarded full scholarship.
- Diploma of the highest academic degree
- One translated copy of the applicant’s highest diploma in English or Chinese
- One translated copy of the applicant’s complete transcripts (for ALL years of study) in English or Chinese
※Eligible applicants who graduate at the same year as the admission to National Taiwan Normal University must submit transcripts for each academic semester and the ‘Deposition of Admission Documents for National Taiwan Normal University International Applicants’, and are not required to submit the diploma during application. The diploma and transcripts for each academic semester must be submitted upon registration (Diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities.); otherwise, the applicants admitted to NTNU will have their admission revoked.
※Applicants applying with diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities. If authentication cannot be completed by the application deadline, please submit degree certificate, complete transcript and a signed Deposition of Admission Documents.
※Admitted students must submit the original ones for review to the Office of International Affairs on the day of enrollment.
※NTNU holds the right to request applicants to have their degree certificate or diploma authenticated by the ROC diplomatic missions should NTNU find any problem in the applicants’ documents.
- Two recommendation letter(s): one letter from a Mandarin language teacher or a referee that can properly evaluate the applicant’s command of the Mandarin; the other letter should properly evaluate the applicant’s command of the English language.
- Study plan
- Master’s thesis: Master’s thesis or equivalent academic publications
- Academic publications: Relevant journal articles published within the last 5 years (only those published in the aforementioned journals will be accepted)
- Audio-visual file: Recording required within 5 minutes of Chinese/English self-introduction, learning experiences, and study motivation (Provide web link such as YouTube)
- Research proposal
- Any document that might be supportive
|Notes||The department may require admitted students to take basic Chinese courses or certain professional subjects as prerequisites in addition to the basic requirement if the department sees fit according to the students’ competence in Chinese.|
- Admitted students are allowed to defer admission until the next academic year.
|Features of Curriculum||http://www.he.ntnu.edu.tw/en/intro/super_pages.php?ID=intro4|
|Contact Information||Mr. Chan-Nan Kao / 886-2-7749-1717 / email@example.com|