|Department of Business Administration||Degree||Bachelor|
|Enrollment Semesters||2020 Fall|
|Language of Instruction||Program taught in Chinese|
- Document Review
- Interview: In-person / Telephone / Video-conferencing interview will be arranged.
- Weighted Score:
Document Review: 60%
- an average score over 70 on the document review is required to qualify for the interview
- Chinese Language Proficiency (Provide one of the following Chinese certificates):
Test of Chinese as Foreign Language, TOCFL Level - 3
or any other Chinese Proficiency Certificate with a score equivalent to above items
Not required for applicants whose native language is Chinese (self-statement needed).
English Language Proficiency: Not Required
- Signed application form
※Please print out, sign the application forms, scan and upload it to the system.
- Two-inch passport photo
- Receipt or proof of application fee or a U.S. dollar wire transfer
- Passport/Identification and R.O.C. Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) for those holding one
※If the applicant is of foreign nationality as specified in Article 2 under the MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan and possesses (or has possessed) nationality status from the Republic of China (R.O.C.), additional proof is required, such as entry and departure records for the past 6 years, a declaration form stating that they do not hold a R.O.C. household registration, Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China or other proof of documents.
- An official financial statement
※a minimum of NTD 100,000 (or USD 3,000) is required. Please select one of the following ways of submission:
(1)An official financial statement issued within the past three months from a financial institution.
(2)If the financial statement provided is not under the name of the applicant, please submit (a) the sponsor’s financial statement (b) a financial guarantee from the sponsor
(3)The proof showing the applicant have been awarded full scholarship.
- Diploma of the highest academic degree
- One translated copy of the applicant’s highest diploma in English or Chinese
- One translated copy of the applicant’s complete transcripts (for ALL years of study) in English or Chinese
※Eligible applicants who graduate at the same year as the admission to National Taiwan Normal University must submit transcripts for each academic semester and the ‘Deposition of Admission Documents for National Taiwan Normal University International Applicants’, and are not required to submit the diploma during application. The diploma and transcripts for each academic semester must be submitted upon registration (Diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities.); otherwise, the applicants admitted to NTNU will have their admission revoked.
※Applicants applying with diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities. If authentication cannot be completed by the application deadline, please submit degree certificate, complete transcript and a signed Deposition of Admission Documents.
※Admitted students must submit the original ones for review to the Office of International Affairs on the day of enrollment.
※NTNU holds the right to request applicants to have their degree certificate or diploma authenticated by the ROC diplomatic missions should NTNU find any problem in the applicants’ documents.
- Language proficiency certificate: Please refer to the "Language proficiency".
- One recommendation letter(s)
- Autobiography: Autobiography in Chinese or English
- Study plan: Study plan in Chinese or in English (including motivation for application, learning direction, and future aspiration)
- Any document that might be supportive: the proof of Chinese/English language proficiency
|Notes||Admitted students are required to pass Level 3 on TOCFL held by the Steering Committee for the Test of Proficiency-Huayu before graduation.|
|Examination Date and Location|
- The location and date for Interview of the 2020 Fall Semester will be announced on the website of the department from Wednesday, March 25, 2020 to Friday, March 27, 2020
- The location and date for Interview of the 2021 Fall Semester will be announced on the website of the department from Wednesday, November 25, 2020 to Friday, November 27, 2020
- Admitted students are allowed to defer admission until the next academic year.
|Introduction||The Undergraduate Program of Business Administration began at NTNU in August 2009, its educational principle being to nurture professional leadership and administrative talent with international perspectives. |
In order to promote cross-territory integration and provide students with more flexible selections, this program breaks through departmental separation to integrate resources from the entire College of Management and provide students with diversified learning in the professional realm of management. After students complete basic management courses, they then decide their major. This course also actively promote cross-specialization academic research and practical implementation plans. Through close cooperation with the business world, instructional and research focus will be integrated with industrial needs, to further increase the competitiveness of students.
The educational principle being to nurture professional leadership and administrative talent with international perspectives.
|Features of Curriculum||https://www.ba.ntnu.edu.tw/en/courses|
|Contact Information||Ms Yi-Ching Hung / 886-2-7749-3297 / email@example.com|