|Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development||Degree||Master’s|
|Enrollment Semesters||2020 Fall|
|Language of Instruction||Program taught in English|
- Document Review
- Weighted Score:
Document Review: 100%
- Telephone interview if needed
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Not Required
- English Language Proficiency (Provide one of the following English score reports):
TOEFL iBT -
Or any proof documents of English proficiency.
Not required for applicants from English-speaking countries (proof required).
Not required for applicants whose previous degree is from English-speaking countries (proof required).
- Signed application form
※Please print out, sign the application forms, scan and upload it to the system.
- Two-inch passport photo
- Receipt or proof of application fee or a U.S. dollar wire transfer
- Passport/Identification and R.O.C. Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) for those holding one
※If the applicant is of foreign nationality as specified in Article 2 under the MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan and possesses (or has possessed) nationality status from the Republic of China (R.O.C.), additional proof is required, such as entry and departure records for the past 6 years, a declaration form stating that they do not hold a R.O.C. household registration, Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China or other proof of documents.
- An official financial statement
※a minimum of NTD 100,000 (or USD 3,000) is required. Please select one of the following ways of submission:
(1)An official financial statement issued within the past three months from a financial institution.
(2)If the financial statement provided is not under the name of the applicant, please submit (a) the sponsor’s financial statement (b) a financial guarantee from the sponsor
(3)The proof showing the applicant have been awarded full scholarship.
- Diploma of the highest academic degree
- One translated copy of the applicant’s highest diploma in English or Chinese
- One translated copy of the applicant’s complete transcripts (for ALL years of study) in English or Chinese
※Eligible applicants who graduate at the same year as the admission to National Taiwan Normal University must submit transcripts for each academic semester and the ‘Deposition of Admission Documents for National Taiwan Normal University International Applicants’, and are not required to submit the diploma during application. The diploma and transcripts for each academic semester must be submitted upon registration (Diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities.); otherwise, the applicants admitted to NTNU will have their admission revoked.
※Applicants applying with diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities. If authentication cannot be completed by the application deadline, please submit degree certificate, complete transcript and a signed Deposition of Admission Documents.
※Admitted students must submit the original ones for review to the Office of International Affairs on the day of enrollment.
※NTNU holds the right to request applicants to have their degree certificate or diploma authenticated by the ROC diplomatic missions should NTNU find any problem in the applicants’ documents.
- Two recommendation letter(s): Written in Chinese or English.
- Autobiography: Written in English.
- Study plan: Outlining applicant’s motive for applying, overall expectations of the program, any specific
research interests, and a plan/schedule to complete the study. Relevant experiences and/or career aspirations can be included. Must be written in English.
- Any document that might be supportive: e.g. proof of English proficiency, honors or awards
|Notes||Before graduation, Students are required to receive a proof of English proficiency of|
(1) 80 or above of TOFEL-iBT, or
(2) 220 or above of TOFEL-CBT, or
(3) 800 or above of TOEIC, or
(4) 6.5 or above of IELTS.
*Students who have received Bachelor’s degree or above in English-speaking countries are not subject to this regulation.
- Admitted students are not allowed to defer admission until the next academic year.
|Features of Curriculum||http://www.ihrd.ntnu.edu.tw/en/course/super_pages.php?ID=course1|
|Career Prospects||1. Career: The IHRD program helps students to become human resource specialists in private companies, non-profit organizations, or in the public sector.|
2. Pursue Higher Education: Students can pursue a Ph.D. in Taiwan or abroad. Fields: Management, Human Resources, Social Science.
|Contact Information||Mr. Steven Yang / 886-2-7749-1622 / firstname.lastname@example.org|