|Graduate Institute of Management||Degree||Master’s|
|Enrollment Semesters||2020 Fall|
|Language of Instruction||Program taught in English (* Program with enough English courses to meet graduation requirements)|
- Document Review
- Interview: In-person / Video-conferencing interview will be arranged.
- Weighted Score:
Document Review: 50%
- Chinese Language Proficiency: Not Required
- English Language Proficiency: Not Required
- Signed application form
※Please print out, sign the application forms, scan and upload it to the system.
- Two-inch passport photo
- Receipt or proof of application fee or a U.S. dollar wire transfer
- Passport/Identification and R.O.C. Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) for those holding one
※If the applicant is of foreign nationality as specified in Article 2 under the MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan and possesses (or has possessed) nationality status from the Republic of China (R.O.C.), additional proof is required, such as entry and departure records for the past 6 years, a declaration form stating that they do not hold a R.O.C. household registration, Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China or other proof of documents.
- An official financial statement
※a minimum of NTD 100,000 (or USD 3,000) is required. Please select one of the following ways of submission:
(1)An official financial statement issued within the past three months from a financial institution.
(2)If the financial statement provided is not under the name of the applicant, please submit (a) the sponsor’s financial statement (b) a financial guarantee from the sponsor
(3)The proof showing the applicant have been awarded full scholarship.
- Diploma of the highest academic degree
- One translated copy of the applicant’s highest diploma in English or Chinese
- One translated copy of the applicant’s complete transcripts (for ALL years of study) in English or Chinese
※Eligible applicants who graduate at the same year as the admission to National Taiwan Normal University must submit transcripts for each academic semester and the ‘Deposition of Admission Documents for National Taiwan Normal University International Applicants’, and are not required to submit the diploma during application. The diploma and transcripts for each academic semester must be submitted upon registration (Diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities.); otherwise, the applicants admitted to NTNU will have their admission revoked.
※Applicants applying with diplomas or degree certificates from China are required to have the documents notarized by relevant authorities. If authentication cannot be completed by the application deadline, please submit degree certificate, complete transcript and a signed Deposition of Admission Documents.
※Admitted students must submit the original ones for review to the Office of International Affairs on the day of enrollment.
※NTNU holds the right to request applicants to have their degree certificate or diploma authenticated by the ROC diplomatic missions should NTNU find any problem in the applicants’ documents.
- One recommendation letter(s)
- Study plan
- Any document that might be supportive: e.g. evidence of Chinese proficiency, evidence of English proficiency, etc.
|Notes||1. Admitted international students shall pass English proficiency test (TOEIC score of 700 or TOEFL iBT score of 72 or IELTS academic score of 5.7) before graduation. Students from English-speaking countries are exempted from English proficiency requirement.|
2. Admitted students who never take and pass basic prerequisite courses at undergraduate level shall take and pass these courses offered by the NTNU or other universities institute after enrollment. The credits of basic prerequisite courses will not be counted in the credit requirement of Graduate Institute of Management. Basic prerequisite courses are as follows: ① Economics (3 credits) ② Statistics (3 credits) ③ Accounting (3 credits)
|Examination Date and Location|
- Interview of the 2020 Fall Semester will be held on at (Main Campus I). Detailed timeline will be announced on the department website on Friday, March 27, 2020. No other notifications will be sent.
- Interview of the 2021 Spring Semester will be held on at (Main Campus I). Detailed timeline will be announced on the department website on Friday, May 8, 2020. No other notifications will be sent.
- Interview of the 2021 Fall Semester will be held on at (Main Campus I). Detailed timeline will be announced on the department website on Monday, November 23, 2020. No other notifications will be sent.
- Interview of the 2022 Spring Semester will be held on at (Main Campus I). Detailed timeline will be announced on the department website on Monday, May 10, 2021. No other notifications will be sent.
- Admitted students are allowed to defer admission until the next academic year.
|Introduction||Graduate Institute of Management, National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU), was established in February 2008, with re-search emphasis on marketing, finance, and strategic management. In August 2008, College of Management was established in time for the transformation of NTNU into a comprehensive university.|
NTNU is regarded by most people as a normal university responsible for cultivating teachers for junior and senior high schools. As the government changed the policies on teacher cultivation, teacher cultivation was no longer proprietary to normal schools. Amid the circumstances, NTNU began to focus on talent cultivation for all enterprises and across all disciplines while maintaining the professionalism in teacher cultivation. The trans-formation is now on track. Under the leader-ship of the President Kuoen Chang, National Taiwan Normal University has become one of the twelve members in the Top University program in Taiwan.
Our institute has a great faculty: in addition to the prestigious scholars in the field of management, we have many distinguished researchers recruited from other top universities. The institute is named “Graduate Institute of Management”, which differentiates itself from other management institutes focusing on business and enterprise administration only. With the abundance of resources in Arts, Humanities, Music, Sports and Recreations, students can learn an incomparable variety of management skills from our program. We expect our students to make the most out of our MBA program and become more diverse and creative in their management thinking.
In 2009, we started to recruit international students and provide some courses lectured in English in order to increase internationalization of our program. Since 2013, we have hired business leaders to provide lectures in our program, so as to enhance the interactions between the academic and the business. Starting from September 2013, we formally establish two concentrations in our pro-gram—“Financial Management” and “Marketing Management”. The concentrations in-tend to provide depth and breadth to students’ experience, as well as marketability for students as they position themselves for employment.
|Features of Curriculum||Totally 45 scores. Required classes are 15 scores, and elective classes are 30 scores. The classes are partially in Chinese, partially in English.|
|Contact Information||Ms Yen-Chi Hsu / 886-2-7749-3296 / firstname.lastname@example.org|